• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock and Samus have arrived safely in Manchester

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
But not before some cute bunny antics on the train. :love:
Smoo decided she wanted to be people and stole my seat. So I had to sit with one bum cheek off the chair to make room for her, which resulted in a numb bum. :lol:

Grim, on the other hand, took advantage of having the carrier to himself.

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01553.jpg

DSC01554.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

DSC01556.jpg

DSC01557.jpg

DSC01558.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

Silly Smoo! You're not a hoomin!

Did you get any adoring glances from anyone?

And why the bum did you go to Manchester :)?

:lol::lol::lol: Smoo does not look impressed :lol::lol:

They must be super chilled out bunnies to sit on a train seat. They are so adorable. :love::love::love:

Silly Smoo! You're not a hoomin!

Did you get any adoring glances from anyone?

And why the bum did you go to Manchester :)?

No adoring glances. Weird glances from some woman with fake hair and too much makeup, but she doesn't count as a real person. :lol:

And my parents live in Manchester. :) Haven't seen then since February. :shock: The bunnies have to have a smaller hutch though but get a huuuuuuge garden. :) (Too many smileys...)

:lol::lol::lol: Smoo does not look impressed :lol::lol:

They must be super chilled out bunnies to sit on a train seat. They are so adorable. :love::love::love:

They really don't mind travelling. I wouldn't say they like it, I mean who would like being stuck in a carrier for 7 hours? But they're good as gold. :)

They really don't mind travelling. I wouldn't say they like it, I mean who would like being stuck in a carrier for 7 hours? But they're good as gold. :)

:shock: That is good. 7 hours. I would even hate that.

Hope its cooler up there, its roasting here.

Charlie used to love travelling, buses trains he wasn't phased at all.

They look like pretty chilled out bunnies considering.

It's fairly cool this evening, but it was roasting when I left. I was prepared with an ice bottle for them on the train but was shocked and amazed to find it was air conditioned. :)

It's fairly cool this evening, but it was roasting when I left. I was prepared with an ice bottle for them on the train but was shocked and amazed to find it was air conditioned. :)

Thats nice, ari conditioning.

Used the ice pad for the first time today. The buns were not impressed. :lol: Totally ignored it. Although the chins loved this ice plastic thing I found in the freezer.

They travel so well! :shock: :love: :love:
I would love to see that! I'm surprised you didnt get people coming up to you.

They travel so well! :shock: :love: :love:
I would love to see that! I'm surprised you didnt get people coming up to you.

Me too!

I only just made it to the train on time so I just jumped onto the first carriage and then realised it was all the reserved seats. I had a seat reserved but I usually like to get a table when I have the buns so I can put the carrier on it. But I couldn't get through the aisle with my suitcase and the carrier and I wasn't prepared to leave either one while I took the other. I spoke to the conductor and he found my booked seat was right near to the door I got on. It was a window seat but the seat next to it was booked from Nottingham. I put the bunnies on my booked seat and the suitcase (huge as filled with things like Grim's nebuliser) where a person's legs/feet would usually go. So the carrier was nicely wedged in. Then I said to the conductor I'd sit in the other seat and if the person who'd reserved it from Nottingham asked for it I'd move but the bunnies would still have a seat. I was planning to stand in the aisle and keep an eye on them. Well it got to Nottingham and I offered them water and put them all back in the carrier and no one asked for the seat. :mrgreen: But then Smoo took it over anyway. :lol:

It was weird, I hardly got any comments or looks. Only when I was getting off at Manchester a guy said he didn't realise I had a rabbit in there. I said I had two and we had a very short discussion about how long they'd travelled for. Then he offered to help me off the train. :)

That must be alot of luggage if you took the nebuliser.

I think it would have been such a classic moment to see 2 bunnies relaxing on a train. You must have a really great relationship with Smoo and Grim for them to feel so secure out of their own environment.

Back