• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something that cheered me up

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I bonded Flamingo, one of the bird bunnies last week with a gorgeous boy bun.
She went off to her new home and I have received this e mail from her:D

" Dearest Aunty Jill,
Well we got home, and we were put in Milo's house, Milo started eating his apple leaves,straight away, i was just very curious,any way we had a forage together, yum yum,Milo sat in his fav spot,we had some full on nose rubs, then I went up and washed his face and ear, and he kissed me, we had a snog!!!!!!!!! I have been standing like a meercat, its all exciting... Milo is asleep now,and I am just looking around.I think I am going to love it here,there are other rabbits also,this is rabbit heaven!
Missing you tho Aunty! You must come and visit me..
Lots and lots of nose rubs sent
Mi Mi.xxxxxxxxxxxx(Flamingo)
P.s Daddy says i am very pretty.

nice to have messages like this :D

:love::love::love:

Flamingo has certainly fallen on her feet .... a new home with bun-ternet access as well. :thumb: :lol:

aww that is so sweet! The snog part made me laugh though. :lol:

It's lovely that Flamingo has found the dream home that she deserved especially after such a rough start in life. xx

Thats really nice! :D

if you dont mind me asking.. what is a bird bunny? :oops:
they are a group of rabbits we have been taking in from a bad situation..we named them all after birds
here is one thread, there are several
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=297065&highlight=canary

and heres a pic from the bonding

flm.jpg

Back