• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky just sneezed ! U/D: 2nd Aug

whitehood

Warren Veteran
The area around his nose looks wet, but cannot see white or yellow discharge :(

He stopped sneezing, and now it's come back, I read this is because of stress, I don't know what could've stressed him :(

Last edited:
Omg..

I thought maybe he's seen a predator and went to check outside just now and saw this!

IMG-20110801-01126.jpg
IMG-20110801-01125.jpg

I don't know if he's seen that, and that's why he's stressed :(
I feel so bad right now!

Aw no :( hope it was just a one off! Don't feel bad, its not your fault!

Thank you funnybunny,

Try not to get too worried. Just keep an eye on him for now. If his nose is just wet he might still have a bit of the infection but his body might be keeping on top of it and beating it on its own.

Try not to get too worried. Just keep an eye on him for now. If his nose is just wet he might still have a bit of the infection but his body might be keeping on top of it and beating it on its own.

Thank you, I'll try and keep calm.
He's just sneezed about 5 times after a few moments in between.
I hope his body manages to fight it off, as nothing I know of has weakened his immune system other than the vaccinations which were done ages ago.

Thank you, I'll try and keep calm.
He's just sneezed about 5 times after a few moments in between.
I hope his body manages to fight it off, as nothing I know of has weakened his immune system other than the vaccinations which were done ages ago.

Keep a close eye on him. If he's sneezing a lot or gets discharge, or just if you're worried go back to the vets for some advice. Also, when are they next due their vaccinations? If you don't think he's well enough then my advice would be not to get him vaccinated. if his body is still fighting it, the vaccination might really set him back.

Could he have some dust/hay stuck? My Lucky had a sneezing fit a few months back. He had a shot of anti inflammatory and was then fine.

Update

Went to check on Lucky just now, he had no discharge and didn't sneeze whilst I was there, I hope his immune system fights it off.

Back