• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our Family Fun Day - Rabbit & Guinea pig Welfare

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Can I say a huge THANK YOUto everyone that came and supported us yesterday, whether that be through, donations,taking part in the sweepstake, helping, buying or just being here and supporting us.

We had a fantastic day with quite a few forum members attending, the weather was on our side once again and even though my neighbours tried to make things difficult the day still went well.

Special thanks to Luvabun, Helgalush, bikerbunnies,Amy & Amber,and Snowy for all they've done to help us.

We raised the amazing amount of £1293.22:D

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Last edited:
:shock::shock::shock:

Bloomin' heck Tracy!!! Fantastic!!! Well done!!! :D

It was a fab day!! :wave:

I must admit we had a bit of a panic when we first counted up and thought it hadn't gone well.
That is until Mr T suddenly said have you got the notes that where being handed to me. :roll: made the total much better once we had those.

It was a lovely day and I think I may just be starting to feel human again, except now the builders are starting outside and I have a bedroom to empty for the decorators to start on.:? who said summer holiday's where supposed to be lazy :lol::lol::lol:

We had a lovely day out, so thank you! It was nice to put some faces to names, and helped entertain Eleanor too :)

Great news on the total raised.

What a result!!!!

Well done to everyone concerned.

My visit was short but sweet. Thoroughly enjoyable though.

Can't wait 'til next year.:D

Thats fantastic!! So sorry we were unable to make it, we will definately be at the next event :D xx

Back