• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help please

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
My OH put his glass with red wine in on the floor :censored: Honey being nosey, went to give it a nudge and the wine slopped over the glass and onto her mouth. She licked it off quickly and now I'm panicking in case it affects her. :( she seems ok at the moment, had some wet greens and some hay, I'm just worried in case it gets in her bloodstream later :( has this happened to anyone else? :censored:

A friend of mine spilt some vodka and cream soda on my floor once. I only realised when I saw Sally licking at the carpet:shock:

A bit later she got really nosey, usually a really aloof girl, she started periscoping and nudging us for a fuss. She then sat by the chair and peed on the floor:shock:

I shut her and her husbun in the cage for the rest of the night. She was fine in the morning, no discernible hangover I could see:oops:

Hope Honey is alright:)

A friend of mine spilt some vodka and cream soda on my floor once. I only realised when I saw Sally licking at the carpet:shock:

A bit later she got really nosey, usually a really aloof girl, she started periscoping and nudging us for a fuss. She then sat by the chair and peed on the floor:shock:

I shut her and her husbun in the cage for the rest of the night. She was fine in the morning, no discernible hangover I could see:oops:

Hope Honey is alright:)

Sorry, I giggled a lot reading that :oops::lol:

I hope Honey is ok, I'm afraid I have nothing sensible to add :oops:

If it makes you feel any better, Ginger (The Honey lookalike!) has drunk the following;

Becks
Bullmers Cider
Smirnoff Ice
Katy's Rose Wine
Gallo Falls Rose

and has eaten;

Mash potato and gravy
cooked carrots with gravy
strawberry/lime jelly
ryvita crackers

:roll:

(Disclaimer: i did NOT give these to her, they were stolen/knocked over and licked up!)

If it makes you feel any better, Ginger (The Honey lookalike!) has drunk the following;

Becks
Bullmers Cider
Smirnoff Ice
Katy's Rose Wine
Gallo Falls Rose

and has eaten;

Mash potato and gravy
strawberry/lime jelly
ryvita crackers

(Disclaimer: i did NOT give these to her, they were stolen/knocked over and licked up!)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

a drunk bunny lol oo the visions I am having aha!!

my buns have never drunk alcohol but have eaten some of the following:

Haribo (nemerous other chewy sweets)
Chocolate brownies (2 slices:roll:)
Ice cream
A polo mint
Gravy
Half a potato waffle
Hamster food
Pizza
Cake
Cat biscuits

and more

:lol: that makes me feel a lot better!! :lol:
Was she ok each time?? :?

Becks
Bullmers Cider
Smirnoff Ice
Katy's Rose Wine
Gallo Falls Rose

and has eaten;

Mash potato and gravy
strawberry/lime jelly
ryvita crackers

Back