• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's butt furnishings - unusual?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I know lionhead rabbits usually have furnishings on their face, but Spenser seems to have developed them at his rear end. Is this unusual?

P8010422.jpg

Nutmeg has those too, I always get the urge to gentley pluck them. She soon sets me straight on that matter :oops:

Aw, Lady has those too!

I posted a pic a while back and someone told me they called them 'angel wings' (can't remember who :oops: but that's what I've called them ever since :love:

Mr Beilidh Boo has a butt mane, a big one!! :lol: I thought it was his tale at first but then realised he has a seperate tale :lol: :love:

Last edited:
This is Lady 3 tails :lol:

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011028.jpg

I'll tell Spenser he is in good company. :love: Actaully I feel awful because at first I thought they were leftover moult and I was thinking of trimming them. :oops:

Spenser's coat is a lot different this year, but he was 7 months old so I think technically fully-grown when I got him April 2010.

Thanks! I was wondering if they were leftovers from his moult 'skirt' but they seem quite firmly attached. :lol:

I would love to have seen his face when you worked out they were attached :shock::lol::lol:

Thanks for the email, that is a lovely picture. Naughty Spenser :love:

Pepsi has those little bum tufts, they look really odd because he is black and they are white!:lol: I am always so tempted to pluck them out like moult hairs, but then he gives me the evil eyes!:shock: :lol:

Very fashionable Spencer!:D

Back