• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Runs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I'm afraid in future, unless I have petrol money upfront, I will not be able to partake in any future bunnyruns.

It is sad, as I enjoy knowing I am helping bunnies on their way to their new home, but at the same time, I have a financial responsibility to the animals in my care, and more of a strain is put on this when I am out of pocket and not reimbursed. :(

If I can ever help in any other way though, I am more than happy to do so :)

I didn't know you did bunny runs Kris, I didn't realise you were driving now, that must make life a lot easier :)

I have always felt that bunny runs are offered by the driver as a gift to help the rabbits - I've never taken petrol money before and wouldn't offer unless I could do it without charge.

Have I missed something in particular here?

I have always felt that bunny runs are offered by the driver as a gift to help the rabbits - I've never taken petrol money before and wouldn't offer unless I could do it without charge.

Have I missed something in particular here?

I thought this was how it worked too :oops:. I haven't done a bunny run before but I would help out if ever it fitted in with everything.

Sorry if you have been let down by someone who you had a different arrangement with :(

My mums friend drove, I accompanied :)

The only reason I could offer to do it myself (mums friend, as it was) was because petrol money was offered in return for getting the bunnies there, to catch the next leg.

We weren't heading that way ourselves, the drive was for the sole purpose of getting the bunnies there.

I have never asked for, or been asked for, fuel money for bunny runs

However if this was part of the agreement then it's a shame you feel let down

It was part of a prior agreement, as unfortunately, I don't have any spare money to hand, or I would have more than happily done it for nothing :(

This may have been a big mis-understanding, so I deeply apologise to all involved if that is the case.

Hope you've now got this sorted and that it was just a misunderstanding about petrol money.

This may have been a big mis-understanding, so I deeply apologise to all involved if that is the case.

I can assure its a misunderstanding as this was paypaled over a week ago and I am sorry to say I am hurt this thread is still here and not been delated

Debbie (purplebumble) has always given me petrol money when I have gone to collect buns for her. I have cut down using my car considerably recently because of the increase in petrol and she offered and I accepted (I feel a bit bad now:oops:)

The first time I used a friend's car and I put back the petrol I had used as I didn't think it was fair for him to be out of pocket.

Me either I have always done bunny runs for free and I feel very hurt that this thread was started as these bunnys were for me and it is made out I didn't pay for the petrol money when I did.I am saying no more on the subject.

Me either I have always done bunny runs for free and I feel very hurt that this thread was started as these bunnys were for me and it is made out I didn't pay for the petrol money when I did.I am saying no more on the subject.

It obviously sounds like a misunderstanding, which happens to everyone sadly. Kris didn't identify you, nor try to have a dig, and she has apologised. I'm sure the intention of the thread was not to hurt, just to inform people about a change in Kris's options, that's all :)

I'm glad all is hopefully sorted now. If you want the thread deleted collielover, maybe report it and in the report ask for it to be deleted?

If you have an issue with a person or company it's always best to contact them privately and try and sort it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back