• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i've just adopted..

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
2 nethies!!

i didn't mean to, but someone on the forum was desperate for an indoor home for the two babies.

i've been telling Barnes that it's not a replacement for him as he is totally irreplacable, but it's 2 buns who need a forever indoor home and i can offer that like i offered it to him. i think he understands.

em x

2 nethies!!

i didn't mean to, but someone on the forum was desperate for an indoor home for the two babies.

i've been telling Barnes that it's not a replacement for him as he is totally irreplacable, but it's 2 buns who need a forever indoor home and i can offer that like i offered it to him. i think he understands.

em x

He not only understands, he sent them to find you. I hope you and the gorgeous Nethies will be very happy together.

I didn't know you had lost Barnsley I am so sorry he was a lovely bunny :(

But I am very certain that he would want other bunnies to experience the love that he had :love:

aww , :love: Is it Bella and Edward ? (random thought but they are the only buns I can think of that needed to be rehomed indoors :lol:)

aww , :love: Is it Bella and Edward ? (random thought but they are the only buns I can think of that needed to be rehomed indoors :lol:)

yes it is :D

i hope joannajane won't mind, but i get the feeling Edward will be Eddy.

either way, they will both take on the family surname of Be Bunny.

em x

yes yes lots of pictures :) oh edward is definitely an eddy, only edward when he feels like being posh! :lol: i'm so happy they're going to you, i hope they settle in well! going to miss them two so much :(

Back