• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~cat~ Lola and Betty in there new home

Collielover

Mama Doe
Ok as some of you know I ended up bring Lola and Betty home with me with the belguim hare and rex I was adopting this week while I was down at kays. I feel in love with them when I was visting a few months ago and I did ask Kay to hide them from me well she didn't.

These two will be staying here with us from now on .I didn't know Andrea but I am glad I have been able to rehome these two. I hope soon to buy them there own playhouse and paint it pink in memorie of Andrea for them both. Here is a few pics for there fans

030.jpg

028.jpg

I turn my back on them and they live up to all the stories I have heard about them.

019.jpg

018.jpg

Awwwww yay!! I'm so glad you were able to rehome them. :)

They look like they are settling in well. :love::love::love::love:

Awww bless them :love:

A pink playhouse will be fab for them and very fitting in memory of Andrea.

Well done for giving these lovely girls a new home :) xx

:love::love: So lovely to see these girls in their new home. I'm sure Andrea would love the idea of the pink playhouse.

they have truely landed on their feet, andrea would be very proud that you have took on her bunnies and would be pleased they have gone to a loving home :love:

Fantastic!! it's lovely to see them again and looking so well, and settled already! Great plant pot piccy :lol: fab idea to have a pink playhouse!! Looking forward to many more tales of mischief!

As a close friend of Andrea, i know she will appprove. Thankyou so much and i actually cried seeing the photos. These two are very special to me :oops: :oops:

:love:

Still in the RU family!!
Look at them!! Plotting!!
Id love to know what Andrea is thinking,God bless her!!
Bet shes up there,giggling,clicking away with her camera, waiting for the pink playhouse!!

They are gorgeous as always, its great to see pictures of them again!:love::love:
The pink playhouse is a great idea, I'm sure Andrea would be very pleased!

Last edited:
Back