• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beilidh-Boo does flopsies...

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1047.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1108.jpg

he's such a chilled bunny :love:
and just another cos I love him..:love::love:
IMG_1070.jpg

:love::love:

He's gorgeous. :love: Does his coat need a lot of care?

Yup. but thankfully he is the cuddliest most laid back bunny EVER!! :love::love: Its so fun messing with his mane and giving him funky mane-styles :oops::oops: he just flops on my lap and lets me do whatever :lol: bless him, he just feels like a big ball of cotton wool :love:

*wait anxiously for his hormones to kick in*....

Good luck with the hormones - he might not be too bad. Spenser wasn't that way inclined at all. My wee minilop friend was something else though ... :shock:

Good luck with the hormones - he might not be too bad. Spenser wasn't that way inclined at all. My wee minilop friend was something else though ... :shock:

Neither did Sox up untill 2 days before he was neutered. He took to taking frenzied humping/biting attacks at dads leg:shock::oops::lol::lol: was funny.
Hopefully he wont get too hormonal, he needs brushed 1 or 2 times a day. Dont know how I'll be able to do that if he's lunging/spraying :lol::shock: and he's gona get fluffier..:/ ahh, but he's so gorgeous :love::love:
Actually, Beildh's quite the Spenser look-a-like! I have a picture of him sitting ll=ooking very disapproving. reminded me of spenser! :lol: except with the loppy ears!:lol:

Back