• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm now a member of the

In all honesty, thats just a rude thread title and post.

WE NEED PICS RACHEL!!! :lol:

Hehe will add pics later as on phone at momment. I've kept really quite for a week been sooooo hard.
My friend knew someone trying to rehome there rabbit due to her split and went to meet him on Monday and fell in love, he's still abit nervous and wanted my vet to check him before agreeing to take him on as couldn't go through anymore ill rabbits and he's 10000% fine and healthy.

He's being neutered next wed and as soon as he's ready will start bonding. :D

:D :D :D :D

ETA: My happy faces arent being happy faces!!! :shock: And i clickied the happy faces pic too!!

ETA Again: Ignore me!! :oops: It worked now. :lol:

Hehe will add pics later as on phone at momment. I've kept really quite for a week been sooooo hard.
My friend knew someone trying to rehome there rabbit due to her split and went to meet him on Monday and fell in love, he's still abit nervous and wanted my vet to check him before agreeing to take him on as couldn't go through anymore ill rabbits and he's 10000% fine and healthy.

He's being neutered next wed and as soon as he's ready will start bonding. :D

Seen the pics on FB. Absolutely stunning!! :love:

Back