• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zooplus - U/D and bonding plans!! Advice???

Grin

Wise Old Thumper
OMG - i am furious!!!

I placed an order on Thursday and had an email confirming the order was placed. Had confirmation from Paypal to say they payment was being processed.

Anyway, they had a tracker thingy on the order email from Zooplus. I went on there today and they've asked me to pay via paypal again but i checked the paypal account and it's 'completed'.

I've emailed them twice and not received a response so i rang them. They admitted theirs a fault on their system and they have 'lost' the payment and have no record. I need to show them some proof of payment.

If i hadnt chased it, they wouldnt just left it. I havent even been given a priority email address either. So my email will go go in an inbox and not be dealt with like the other 2 i sent!!

Anyone else had zooplus problems??

Oh - and to top it off - the customer services team made me feel like it was MY fault and were less than helpful!! :censored:

Last edited:
No, sorry, my mistake!

Trixie have gone into administration :oops:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=299060&highlight=trixie

Zooplus UK suck in my experience, i tried to buy a run that was 'in stock'. They took payment, never emailed me confirmation, i couldnt get anyone on the end of a phone line, nobody replied to my emails.

A month later, i got a refund out of the blue and heard nothing more :?

I personally won't use them anymore.

ETA: what did you buy?

I've only ever used them once and they were good for me too. Maybe they try and lure you in and then wreck all your hopes and dreams after the first sale :shock:

They are in Germany I think - or that is where they said they were when I had problems with a purchase a couple of months ago, I was not impressed with their service to be honest.

They are in Germany I think - or that is where they said they were when I had problems with a purchase a couple of months ago, I was not impressed with their service to be honest.

Yes, all my goods came from Germany, but were fast!

I use Zooplus loads and have never really had a problem; goods do tend to take a bit longer because they're shipping from abroad but have always turned up in less than a week. The only issue I ever had was when I ordered a load of cat stuff and a load of dog stuff turned up :lol: Presumably there was another customer just as bewildered when they opened up their package waiting for a dog bed to find a cat litter tray and carrier :lol: But I rang the UK helpline and they made arrangements straight away for it to be collected and new goods dispatched. Couldn't fault it at all :)

They are useless!! And still wont give me an estimated delivery address despite me sending proof!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Do not buy from them people!!!! :lol:

No, sorry, my mistake!

Trixie have gone into administration :oops:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=299060&highlight=trixie

Zooplus UK suck in my experience, i tried to buy a run that was 'in stock'. They took payment, never emailed me confirmation, i couldnt get anyone on the end of a phone line, nobody replied to my emails.

A month later, i got a refund out of the blue and heard nothing more :?

I personally won't use them anymore.

ETA: what did you buy?

I tried to buy a bonding pen. :wave:

I use them regularly and have never had a problem. All my items come from Germany though so take a little while longer but that's fine. Hope the issue is resolved asap!

I honestly can't fault them from my personal experience x

I've used them loads and never had problems, i treat my piggies to a snack basket thing with my zoopoints too:D

Back