PDA

View Full Version : Zooplus - U/D and bonding plans!! Advice???

Grin
01-08-2011, 04:17 PM
OMG - i am furious!!!

I placed an order on Thursday and had an email confirming the order was placed. Had confirmation from Paypal to say they payment was being processed.

Anyway, they had a tracker thingy on the order email from Zooplus. I went on there today and they've asked me to pay via paypal again but i checked the paypal account and it's 'completed'.

I've emailed them twice and not received a response so i rang them. They admitted theirs a fault on their system and they have 'lost' the payment and have no record. I need to show them some proof of payment.

If i hadnt chased it, they wouldnt just left it. I havent even been given a priority email address either. So my email will go go in an inbox and not be dealt with like the other 2 i sent!!

Anyone else had zooplus problems??

Oh - and to top it off - the customer services team made me feel like it was MY fault and were less than helpful!! :censored:

GrahamL
01-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I thought Zooplus UK had gone into administration?

helennnnnn
01-08-2011, 04:19 PM

Really? No wonder they keep emailing me about special offers :lol: trying to get rid!

GrahamL
01-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Really? No wonder they keep emailing me about special offers :lol: trying to get rid!

I might have it all wrong, but i was sure there was a thread on it a couple of days / week a go!

*goes searching*

Grin
01-08-2011, 04:20 PM

Really??? :cry:

GrahamL
01-08-2011, 04:22 PM
No, sorry, my mistake!

Trixie have gone into administration :oops:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=299060&highlight=trixie

Zooplus UK suck in my experience, i tried to buy a run that was 'in stock'. They took payment, never emailed me confirmation, i couldnt get anyone on the end of a phone line, nobody replied to my emails.

A month later, i got a refund out of the blue and heard nothing more :?

I personally won't use them anymore.

ETA: what did you buy?

chul
01-08-2011, 04:22 PM
I have used them once and found them good

helennnnnn
01-08-2011, 04:23 PM
I've only ever used them once and they were good for me too. Maybe they try and lure you in and then wreck all your hopes and dreams after the first sale :shock:

loppy ears
01-08-2011, 04:24 PM
They are in Germany I think - or that is where they said they were when I had problems with a purchase a couple of months ago, I was not impressed with their service to be honest.

chul
01-08-2011, 04:24 PM
They are in Germany I think - or that is where they said they were when I had problems with a purchase a couple of months ago, I was not impressed with their service to be honest.

Yes, all my goods came from Germany, but were fast!

Santa
01-08-2011, 04:27 PM
I use Zooplus loads and have never really had a problem; goods do tend to take a bit longer because they're shipping from abroad but have always turned up in less than a week. The only issue I ever had was when I ordered a load of cat stuff and a load of dog stuff turned up :lol: Presumably there was another customer just as bewildered when they opened up their package waiting for a dog bed to find a cat litter tray and carrier :lol: But I rang the UK helpline and they made arrangements straight away for it to be collected and new goods dispatched. Couldn't fault it at all :)

Grin
01-08-2011, 04:28 PM
They are useless!! And still wont give me an estimated delivery address despite me sending proof!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Do not buy from them people!!!! :lol:

chul
01-08-2011, 04:28 PM
They are useless!! And still wont give me an estimated delivery address despite me sending proof!!! :censored::censored::censored:

Do not buy from them people!!!! :lol:

Eeek, sounds rubbish!!

Grin
01-08-2011, 04:29 PM
No, sorry, my mistake!

Trixie have gone into administration :oops:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=299060&highlight=trixie

Zooplus UK suck in my experience, i tried to buy a run that was 'in stock'. They took payment, never emailed me confirmation, i couldnt get anyone on the end of a phone line, nobody replied to my emails.

A month later, i got a refund out of the blue and heard nothing more :?

I personally won't use them anymore.

ETA: what did you buy?

I tried to buy a bonding pen. :wave:

GrahamL
01-08-2011, 04:30 PM
I tried to buy a bonding pen. :wave:

Not made by Trixie was it? :shock:

Jaysmonkey
01-08-2011, 04:30 PM
I use them regularly and have never had a problem. All my items come from Germany though so take a little while longer but that's fine. Hope the issue is resolved asap!

I honestly can't fault them from my personal experience x

Grin
01-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Not made by Trixie was it? :shock:

No.

It's this one

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/ask?query=Small+Pet+Run+Jenny+-+6+Sided-+6+Element&num=20&form=search

GrahamL
01-08-2011, 04:47 PM
No.

It's this one

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/ask?query=Small+Pet+Run+Jenny+-+6+Sided-+6+Element&num=20&form=search

What a great price too :thumb:

If i knew they were good, i'd order one as i need another set!

chul
01-08-2011, 04:47 PM
No.

It's this one

Thats the one (I think) I ordered from them with no issues! :oops:

Kezza30
01-08-2011, 04:51 PM
I've used them loads and never had problems, i treat my piggies to a snack basket thing with my zoopoints too:D

Grin
01-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Thats the one (I think) I ordered from them with no issues! :oops:

Then you are lucky. She just told me on the phone that they finish at 5pm and cant deal with my request to check they've received my email right now but to ring again tomorrow!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I insisted and she told me the email isnt there. So i sent it again and she said it needs to wait til tomorrow!! I'm gobsmacked!!

She also said she cant process the order until payment is received. To which i said IT IS!!! She said "I do trust you, honestly" - Then process the flippin order!!! :censored::censored:

chul
01-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Then you are lucky. She just told me on the phone that they finish at 5pm and cant deal with my request to check they've received my email right now but to ring again tomorrow!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I insisted and she told me the email isnt there. So i sent it again and she said it needs to wait til tomorrow!! I'm gobsmacked!!

She also said she cant process the order until payment is received. To which i said IT IS!!! She said "I do trust you, honestly" - Then process the flippin order!!! :censored::censored:

:( oh no!!!

Bavarian Bunny
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
I have used them a few times and never had any problems.

Grin
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
They know my voice :oops::oops::oops::oops:

:lol:

Liz47
01-08-2011, 04:59 PM
I ordered from there once and it took weeks for my order to come, I emailed asking where it was and got no reply. It was birthday presents for my ratties which never came in time for their birthday which actually did upset me a bit!

Becki xX
02-08-2011, 12:22 AM
I'm shocked! :( I have used them loads and never had a problem. The run is definitely in stock as I had one delivered today :oops: hope it's resolved quicly xx

Grin
02-08-2011, 07:20 AM
I'm shocked! :( I have used them loads and never had a problem. The run is definitely in stock as I had one delivered today :oops: hope it's resolved quicly xx

Maybe you had the last one!! :lol::lol:

I'm not too worried as i paid by paypal so i know i can get my payment back. But i really do want the pen as i will be starting to bond them in a couple of weeks. I dont know what else i can get for that price!

KarenM
02-08-2011, 07:49 AM
Then you are lucky.

I think you've just been very unlucky, Grin. I've also used them lots of times and never had any problems. I hope you get it sorted soon though; it's very frustrating I know.

Grin
02-08-2011, 09:42 AM
I think you've just been very unlucky, Grin. I've also used them lots of times and never had any problems. I hope you get it sorted soon though; it's very frustrating I know.

I'm not the only one who has been unlucky though. It seems that online reviews arent so glowing either.

They need me to wait 2 more days.

I dont know why. The payment has already left my bank - the paypal was showing completed on the weekend. The attitude from customer services is awful - she did the biggest sigh when she realised it was me. :shock: I am always polite and curtious but firm about wanting my order dispatched as soon as possible.

So - i ordered it on Thursday and it will take over a week for it to get here.

Good job i'm not in a rush then. :roll:

They actually offered me a 10% discount voucher. I politely declined. :lol::lol:

SarahP
02-08-2011, 10:12 AM
As I said on your Facebook, I've had mixed fortunes with them. I've had some great bargains on cages there, and also they stock some of the more unusual foods, so that's where I go to buy them.

But, they do some strange things sometimes - like sending completely different products to the ones you ordered (eg. I ordered a wooden toy for mice once, and was sent a water treatment liquid for fish!) When I queried it, it turned out that it was an incorrectly coded item, and they didn't even sell the wooden toy, so I ended up with a refund. Bizarre.

Grin
02-08-2011, 10:15 AM
As I said on your Facebook, I've had mixed fortunes with them. I've had some great bargains on cages there, and also they stock some of the more unusual foods, so that's where I go to buy them.

But, they do some strange things sometimes - like sending completely different products to the ones you ordered (eg. I ordered a wooden toy for mice once, and was sent a water treatment liquid for fish!) When I queried it, it turned out that it was an incorrectly coded item, and they didn't even sell the wooden toy, so I ended up with a refund. Bizarre.

That is bizarre!!

I've sent everything they've asked for twice (as they said they didnt get the emails the first time) :shock: And i've copied Trading Standards in with a brief explanation of the issues. I will leave it at that now and hope something gets done.

I will give them until close of business Thursday and if i've not had confirmation of delivery, i will start paypal proceedings to claim my money back.

Grin
02-08-2011, 05:33 PM
I've had an email to say my lost payment has been found and to expect the product within 3 days. Phew!!!

On another note, me and OH have cleared the hallway - it's the central bit of the house and we can hear what goes on from any room. This will be where the bonding will commence!! It's good enough to put the pen there (although a little cramped) and then we can increase space because we've bunny proofed the hallway. I will give it all a clean closer to the time too.

Lilly (aka tinkerbell/tinks or whatever her name was before :lol:) is still thumping at me but it's less and less now and usually when she has a reason (like sudden movements).

I'm feeling calmer and more positive - 20-ish more days to go!!

Any advice for a newbie bonderer of a trio???

Grin
02-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Just bumping to see if a mod can move this to rabbit chat??

KarenM
02-08-2011, 06:53 PM
You're probably better off starting a new thread in the Bonding and Behaviour section for bonding advice as people might not see the update to this one. :D

This thread contains some great advice from Janice though:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=262676

And from The Duchess in this thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=294039

Alibunmum
02-08-2011, 08:31 PM
That is a real shame. I use them all the time because I love their dried dandelions, ribwort and meadow flowers etc. I have had great customer service too with questions being answered quickly.:roll:

Santa
02-08-2011, 08:33 PM
I've had an email to say my lost payment has been found and to expect the product within 3 days. Phew!!!

Good news! Now fingers crossed that the right products turn up :lol::lol:

Grin
03-08-2011, 07:19 AM
Good news! Now fingers crossed that the right products turn up :lol::lol:

too true!! :lol::lol::lol:

Grin
03-08-2011, 07:21 AM
You're probably better off starting a new thread in the Bonding and Behaviour section for bonding advice as people might not see the update to this one. :D

This thread contains some great advice from Janice though:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=262676

And from The Duchess in this thread:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=294039

Thank you Karen - these links are most helpful. I will bookmark them. I've got lots of reading to get through. I plan to start in about 3 weeks so i am making sure i'm very prepared and clued up on it. I'm as nervous as hell so i know i need to get over that so they dont pick up on it.

Grin
06-08-2011, 10:51 AM
My order finally got here. The company tweeted me to ask about it. I told them i wouldnt buy from them again as since buying from them i've noticed they support breeders by offering them a discount. Until they stop supporting breeders, i will not use their company again.

I forgot to ask if they support rescue centres as well though.

Rhian33
06-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Good luck with the bonding. I found Zooplus useless too. They sent me a cage which was damaged so I complained and they said they would send me a replacement base. It didn't arrive so I called them. They said the'd sent it but they would send another. It never arrived. This went back and forth for about 6 months until finally they said that the items kept getting returned to them. Nice of them to tell me this before. I asked them to re-send and asked which courier they used. It was DHL. I called my nearest DHL depot a couple of days later who eventulally found the package but they said they couldn't deliver as they couldn't get their system to recognise the address. Turned out Zooplus had written it down wrong (it was correct on my order confirmation) as they had written it in the European format which DHL couldn't understand so rubbish service from both.

ljm-arnott
07-08-2011, 12:13 AM
I'm having issues with them at the moment too. I've only placed the one order with them after emailing them to ask about the dimensions of one of their runs. They replied quickly and armed with the answer to my question I placed an order and got 10% off! When I received my order I realised that they had given me completely the wrong information in my first email and the run was therefore completely useless to me! I have tried contacting them again numerous times and left messages with them so that I can return the. order but nobody has got back to me. It is now nearing the 14 day return deadline and I am running out of options! Wouldn't recommend!