• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New forster bun Aston :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
well sadly my foster babies Tia and Tiny passed away due to stomach issues from thier previous home :(

So now I have a new foster bunny called Aston :) he is a gorgeous black mini lop buck, 6 months old and very sweet.
He is very friendly and tho he badly needs neutered :lol: im sure will make a really nice pet :)
this is the rescue trying to rehome him
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Buddies-Bunny-Rescue/218063841559335

and now for some pics of the gorgeous boy :)
IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3494.jpg

IMG_3499.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

IMG_3501.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys :) he really is lovely!

Holly, i think he would be great for your mischief ;) :lol:

Stop tempting me! :lol::oops: Does the rescue neuter and vaccinate before rehoming or will I have to get it done? Obviously he's a bit young now but :oops:

ETA: Oops, he's 6 months- I thought he was a bit younger :lol:

Last edited:
Stop tempting me! :lol::oops: Does the rescue neuter and vaccinate before rehoming or will I have to get it done? Obviously he's a bit young now but :oops:

He is so adorable!:love::love::love::love:

Go on, you know you want to!!!:love:

:lol:
Yeh they do :) should be getting neutered in the next few weeks

Back