• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember me!

Oh my, what a little treasure! :love: I missed his story, but take it you had him very young. Hope he continues to thrive. He looks very friendly.

:love::love::love:

You can so tell he's handreared, he's so friendly.

a) he's so cute and

b) look at that lovely enclosure! It's hooooooge!

:love::love::love:

You can so tell he's handreared, he's so friendly.

a) he's so cute and

b) look at that lovely enclosure! It's hooooooge!

He is amazingly friendly, Mike adores him. This was his first time in the run for a couple of hours, he's only recently gone into a 6ft hutch from the house. I'm a bit like a worried mum and don't want to leave him unattended in the run until he is a bit bigger. After I finished filming he was on my shoulder- he loves people, being a wildie I suspect he will be quite a handful!

Oh my, what a little treasure! :love: I missed his story, but take it you had him very young. Hope he continues to thrive. He looks very friendly.

He's a wildie who was taken home by somebody's dog, we think he was about 9 days old ( eyes opened a couple of days after he arrived).

Back