• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy bunnies!!

weeble

Whilst I was at the field riding this weekend I picked the bunnies a picnic of barmble, plantain, hawthorn, wild rose and dock leaves. The only bit they ate was the hawthorn :evil:

:lol:

Lady Jane loves her hawthorn so much that she will stuff herself on that ad leave the rest of the forage I pick for her :roll:

Bless him I cant really blame him for that. Has he tried hawthorn? I havent yet met a bun who refuses it

Agreed

I feel sorry for snowball, he doesn't get a look in.
Bubbles demolishes hawthorn within seconds, then moves on to eating his right out of his mouth :lol:

Bless him I cant really blame him for that. Has he tried hawthorn? I havent yet met a bun who refuses it

Oh yes, he's had hawthorn from Fluffers. I don't know of a local source I would trust (ie. not too close to a main road). He likes it both fresh and dried. I find it alarming the way he chomps into the thorns on the twigs. :shock:

Back