• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do your bunnies smell of?

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Odd question I know but i was talking to my friend and she was saying how her conti smells like rich tea biscuits. I had a sniff and she genuinely does.

OH and I were discussing what Buckley smells like and suddenly it clicked; the sweetness of baby formula, and weetabix.
He's never had either of these but he smells like them!

So, what do your buns smell of?

All my buns smell different. They all smell lovely and sweet, but admittedly the girls smell nicer than the boys! :lol:

Odd question I know but i was talking to my friend and she was saying how her conti smells like rich tea biscuits. I had a sniff and she genuinely does.

OH and I were discussing what Buckley smells like and suddenly it clicked; the sweetness of baby formula, and weetabix.
He's never had either of these but he smells like them!

So, what do your buns smell of?

Yeah I would agree with baby formula and weetabix for Beau too. He definitely smells kinda like a baby, but minus the poo and plus some hay :lol: although inevitably my future babies will no doubt end up with hay in their nappies, seeing as it somehow always ends up in my knickers, bra, hair, etc! :roll:

Nothing in particular - just warm and nice, especially the fluffy bit of fur behind their neck, I love a bit of bunny sniffing, especially if they have been sunbathing. I suppose there's an aroma of hay...I will have a sniff when i get home tonight to check for any biscuity/weetabixy smells!

I don't know really. I do know Pie smells better than Obie though! :oops: :lol:
Will have to go have a sniff of them when I get in from work. I know Obie smells kind of like an old dusty book. Pie I think smells of....I dunno, just Pie. Like a lovely teddy you've had for a while, comforting I guess. I love the smell of Pie :oops:

Nothing in particular - just warm and nice, especially the fluffy bit of fur behind their neck, I love a bit of bunny sniffing, especially if they have been sunbathing. I suppose there's an aroma of hay...I will have a sniff when i get home tonight to check for any biscuity/weetabixy smells!

OMG yes!!! :shock: :love: :love: :love:
Oh dear, I am craving bunny-sniffing now! Need my fix!

:lol::lol: just had a sniff to remind myself. They don't smell of weetabix though :shock:...there's a bit of hay in there, plus a lovely bunny smell, that isn't like anything else. Mmmmm, they are so clean and lovely :love::love:

Currently Bella smells like fabric softener as she's sat under a clothes horse of drying washing. It's her favourite place to sit!

yes.......just yes! :love:

Bunnies do just smell gorgeous don't they. I love it when Buckley is lying close enough for me to bury my face in his tummy fur. Different parts of Buckley smell different, e.g. more weetabixy or more formula-y. I think the warmer parts like his tummy and neck are heavier on the formula side while his ears, nose, and back smell most weetabixy.

Currently Bella smells like fabric softener as she's sat under a clothes horse of drying washing. It's her favourite place to sit!

:love::love::love::love::love:

My bunny EB fav place is also under the clothes horse. He smells like farleys rusk I think

Back