• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why is everything such a drama at the moment

jackyshouse

Mama Doe
i just feel like this everything i do or say at the moment seems to turn into a drama (i dont mean on here)
ive had an awful night
been looking after a bunny for a friend while she went on holiday with a load of girls (or so i thought). this bunny is one i rehomed that was dumped on my doorstep.
well her husband came to see me last night and apparently shes run off with his best mate.....dont get me wrong i feel sorry for him as hes such a nice guy but now i have yet another bunny so my total is now 5 arghhhhhhhhhhh

sorry for the ramble needed to vent :cry:

*hugs*

I'm really glad that at least the bunny has come back to you, rather than be dumped again or "set free" :shock:

I really hope your day starts to improve, maybe after a bunny snuggle :)

thanx hun...i am upset for poor harley too cos he was well looked after and they had him fixed aswell.....hes been used to being indoors but i dont have the space indoors so he is outside in my spare hutch and pen...im not gonna have as much time to spend with him as she did....but he is lovely:love::love:

Back