• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser and the Honeybunny cushion

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He came in to play last night. :love:

P7310456.jpg

Is Spenser going to make it religious?

Holey!!!!! :lol::lol:

Not this one - he doesn't come indoors very often and to be honest spends most of his time nibbling book covers, emptying the bin and trying to squeeze into places he shouldn't be. :roll::lol:

Not this one - he doesn't come indoors very often and to be honest spends most of his time nibbling book covers, emptying the bin and trying to squeeze into places he shouldn't be. :roll::lol:

Could he come and empty my bins for me? Oooh a man who empties the bins!!!

I love you even more now Spenser!!:love:

Yes, he likes to groom cushions, and also his snugglesafe covers. I still give him the snugglesafe, but only slightly heated as it is part of his nightly ritual. :oops:

Aww thats so cute, bless him!! :love: Twinkle likes to go around licking anything that is plastic!! :lol:

Aw :love: Spenser's mane seems to have grown?! I thought Beano was going to nip me again this morning but instead she was licking my knee :shock: :love:

Aw :love: Spenser's mane seems to have grown?! I thought Beano was going to nip me again this morning but instead she was licking my knee :shock: :love:

It has, and so have the furnishings at the side of his face. He also has a flap of long fur at either side of his tale. It seems his bum wants to grow a mane. :lol:

He's started to moult again though. :shock:

It has, and so have the furnishings at the side of his face. He also has a flap of long fur at either side of his tale. It seems his bum wants to grow a mane. :lol:

He's started to moult again though. :shock:

:lol: :lol: My two haven't finished moulting yet :shock:

Back