• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh god.. preloved someone selling a hamster cage for 'small rabbit or pigggie'!

it is even a small hamster cage!" and this lady in the description has stated if you take the level out it can be used for a small rabbit or piggie!!

:evil:

i contacted her and explained it would be cruelty to keep an animal of that size in a HAMSTER cage, and the minimum limits a rabbit or piggie needs,.

shes still insisting that without the level it's fine, because 'shes seen piggies in a cage that size'.

so ive reported the advert.

people really do:evil: nark me offff!

it is even a small hamster cage!" and this lady in the description has stated if you take the level out it can be used for a small rabbit or piggie!!

:evil:

i contacted her and explained it would be cruelty to keep an animal of that size in a HAMSTER cage, and the minimum limits a rabbit or piggie needs,.

shes still insisting that without the level it's fine, because 'shes seen piggies in a cage that size'.

so ive reported the advert.

people really do:evil: nark me offff!

:shock::?...it's a hamster cage...the clue's in the name! Gosh, people never cease to amaze me. Let's hope someone actually buys it for a hamster and not a bunny or piggie. Well done for doing your best to educate her.

:shock::?...it's a hamster cage...the clue's in the name! Gosh, people never cease to amaze me. Let's hope someone actually buys it for a hamster and not a bunny or piggie. Well done for doing your best to educate her.

exactly, how anyone in their right mind could think something made for a tiny hamster is big enough for a rabbit or a guinea pig i do not know!:shock:

because she wants the money and doesnt care who buys it or what they put in it silly woman:evil:
you have done what you can hun well done:wave:

Back