• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola was poorly last week...

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
I had to feed her critical care, dose her with metacam and antibiotics. Miss Lola Grace was not amused.

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

She's back to herself now - don't know what caused it. I haven't been on the forum since it happened - it takes me longer than the bunny to get over it!! :roll:

oh dear, she doesn't look amused! :shock: i'm glad she's back to normal now. i know what you mean though, they seem to take it all in their stride and we are sick with worry for ages! :roll:

oh dear, she doesn't look amused! :shock: i'm glad she's back to normal now. i know what you mean though, they seem to take it all in their stride and we are sick with worry for ages! :roll:

Ugh! Don't talk! I ate less than she did and lost 2.5lbs in 3 days!!! :lol::roll:

Ugh! Don't talk! I ate less than she did and lost 2.5lbs in 3 days!!! :lol::roll:

i worry constantly and don't lose weight! then eat less with worry and my body clings on to every roll of fat it can! :roll::lol:

i'm glad she's better now though. it's so worrying when it happens out of nowhere. x

Needs a disapproving rabbits caption...

"This is my cross face. You should remember it. It is the last thing you will see before I kill you"

:lol:

Needs a disapproving rabbits caption...

"This is my cross face. You should remember it. It is the last thing you will see before I kill you"

:lol:

:lol: :thumb:

Great quote, definately the right one for that picture!

Glad Lola is feeling better :)

Thank's folks. She was doing the hunched up, stretching out and trembling thing, a few days in a row. What does it?? I guess we'll never know. There is definately TWO bunnies worth of pee and poo going into the litter tray now and spilling out over the sides, and in the pot and in the hay box!! I think Lola is making up for lost time!! :lol:

Oh no! I'm glad Lola is feeling abit more chipper now.
I also can't eat when my buns are sick, just worry too much! :oops:

And I know she doesn't look happy wrapped in that towel but oooh she looks so squishable! :love:

Dandelion: Yo! Lola babe! Good to see your fuzzy little face :love: I have your lock of bun fluff you sent me tucked under my pillow - I have to hide it in case Clover thinks it's a new kind of snack :roll:

Poor Lola :love: Glad she is feeling better. They do make us worry don't they. I still have a couple of nights sleep to catch up on from the last week.

Back