• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our open day ..total and thank yous ..BARC..updated total post25

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has supported our open day ..all you well wishes , visitors , donators of things and cash ...and of course our fantastic helpers and stall holders , without who we couldnt have done it .

we are totaly exshausted and Im about to colapse into bed ...but we made the grand total of...........

£633

so all in all a good day i think .. :D

Last edited:
That's a great amount :D Was a lovely day and lovely to meet everyone. Aaron said it was the best day of his life :lol: I have taken a few pictures so will upload them either tonight or tomorrow when I get back home.

Angie - hope you can de-stress a little and no nightmares of gazebo's :roll::lol: Will try and get over later to say buhbye, but if not, thanks from me and Aaron for everything and hopefully see you again soon :love:

That's a fantastic amount raised. :D

I imagine a large amount of that total is down to Poly and her several visits to the cake stall. :lol:;)

That's a fantastic amount raised. :D

I imagine a large amount of that total is down to Poly and her several visits to the cake stall. :lol:;)

:lol: :lol: Tracy - Aaron went to bed cuddling the fleece blanket for India bunny :roll::lol:

Back