• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly and Marble say Hi!

BeatrixPotter

Mama Doe
:wave: Hello RU!!

Mummy has been feeling a bit miserable today so we have been doing our best to cheer her up especially after she gave us such lovely tea! We even had strawberry tops as a very special treat!Yum!

IMAG0080.jpg

4-84DB708A-951383-800.jpg

4-19CDCE14-960599-800.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

Wondering if any more dinner was coming?

IMAG0094.jpg

Kisses for Mummy:love:

IMAG0097.jpg

Marble with an itch!

Mummy says we have made her feel much better and she loves us very much.:love::love::love:

Awh Becky, it's so lovely to see them so happy. Molly has certainly landed on her paws with you guys. And I know how much she means to you and how much they help by giving you lots of bunny love.

Keep the faith! You'll soon have them in your wonderful new home and then you can take loads more lovely photos.

Molly has come a long way since she was Lara of Lymington and boy she looks great. x

Awh Becky, it's so lovely to see them so happy. Molly has certainly landed on her paws with you guys. And I know how much she means to you and how much they help by giving you lots of bunny love.

Keep the faith! You'll soon have them in your wonderful new home and then you can take loads more lovely photos.

Molly has come a long way since she was Lara of Lymington and boy she looks great. x

Thanks Helen. That means a lot. I do love her dearly.

Back