• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Jane's summer shots

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Lady Jane does enjoy posing for the camera - these are some photos from today, with a nice summery theme :)

Posing against the conservatory window:

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011026.jpg

Pretending the dirt box is a tropical beach:

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011023.jpg

Choosing her sun hat:

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011022.jpg

And having a strop because her sun hat wasn't posh enough :lol:

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011012.jpg

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011017.jpg

And some pics of her being a Lady:

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011004.jpg

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011001.jpg

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011002.jpg

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011006.jpg

Yes, she prefers tiaras to crowns - they are more dainty, plus they come with matching necklaces and bracelets and rings :lol:

I've been so distracted by Lady Jane I've just remembered a mug of tea is 'maturing' in the kitchen for me. It will be nice and strong now. :p

awwwww:love: does she never roll and dig in the dirt tray? essie is just so not ladylike:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Neither is Bubbles - she wouldn't have been posing daintily in the the dirt box..... she'd have been on her back in it, all four legs in the air. :roll::lol:

We don't see enough of Bubbles. :no:

Blame my daughter.... she borrows the camera for hamster photo shoots and either fills up the memory card or drains the batteries. :evil::lol:

She's never going to pose for photos now though because she doesn't have a straw hat like Lady Jane's. :roll:

Back