• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

George and Gemma

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
Now Sam (Bluesmum) has taught me how to use Photobucket, there will be no stopping me. You are soon going to be totally fed-up with photos of my fur family.

GeorgeGemma31711.jpg

Excuse the state of the floor. I cleaned their tray out this morning and then went out, came back and am on-call so I can't get dirty. It will be sorted in the morning:oops:

2GeorgeGemma31711.jpg

They are such a devoted couple:love:

George is a former BARC bun - who was left behind when his owner moved house:( - and Gemma is an unwanted pet who was taken to PAH Adoption. She is INCREDIBLY destructive - I think that's why she ended up there. Just as well she is so cute and cuddly and George adores her.

theyre so sweet karen....

i so glad sam taught you how to use photobucket......i thought it was your mobile couldnt take or receive pics;)

aww me wants a shot of delectable old boy dylan:love:

oh and all the others please:lol:

and how about pippa the cat who thinks shes a rabbit:lol:

My mobile can't send or receive photos:(

I took these photos with my elderly camera but didn't know how to get them on to the PC. I've found out how to now but I still don't know how to file them where I want them.

Sam showed me how to use photobucket but, again, I don't know how to organise my photos into files.

I am getting there though - slowly.

Am at work at the moment - yawn - but will take some photos of Dylan tomorrow if I can. I will probably be too tired by the time I get home from my day job. Working night and day doesn't do much for my energy levels:(

Aaaw - glad to have nice comments:)

yaaay ... piccies :wave:

well done :D

:love:

Thanks Angie. George is looking a little 'plump' I think:oops: I don't know why as Gemma isn't overweight at all and they eat the same and both run around the kitchen and the garden when it's nice.

They are a gorgeous couple. :love::love::love: Will look forward to more photos. So that is your very naughty Gemma.

Poor George I can't believe someone would move house and leave behind their rabbit. What is wrong with people.

They are a gorgeous couple. :love::love::love: Will look forward to more photos. So that is your very naughty Gemma.

Poor George I can't believe someone would move house and leave behind their rabbit. What is wrong with people.

They are an adorable couple. I rehomed George to be a house bun (I could never shut him in a hutch again after his traumatic experience of being abandoned with no food, hay or water:(). I soon realised he was lonely and considered finding him a wife.

Had a look at rescues locally and they had no single females, only couples. Went to PAH to buy something and thought I would look at buns in adoption just to see and there was Gemma - it was as though it was meant to be. They have very similar markings.

It wasn't an easy bond but they now adore each other and George is so, so much happier now he has a wife of his own. His confidence has increased loads. Gemma is destructabun - she is a furry menace and I strongly believe that is why she was given away.

I don't know how anyone could leave George behind. He is such a loving and friendly bun. He does hump poor Gemma a lot though:oops: but she seems to cope.

Back