• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A big Spenser cuddle!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
I've got my eyes closed from the sheer bliss of holding my baby boy. :oops:

P7310434.jpg

And a rather blurry close up.

P7310436.jpg

It was bliss. I actually get to carry him to and from the run quite often, but because it was wet he was coming indoors so I had him in my arms for longer. He's around 2.6kg, so I think technically a medium-sized rabbit. I'm quite small so that might make him look bigger.

Aww, I think it's a combination of you being quite small and also, my Buckley is only 1.3kg! So Spencer is two Buckleys!
Oh he's so gorgeous, how is he so gorgeous, he has so much gorgeous for one rabbit! :love::love::love:

It was bliss. I actually get to carry him to and from the run quite often, but because it was wet he was coming indoors so I had him in my arms for longer. He's around 2.6kg, so I think technically a medium-sized rabbit. I'm quite small so that might make him look bigger.

bella weighs 3.4kg but looks so much smaller than spenser :shock: maybe it's his fluff :)

Hes about the same size as my Mrs.But if youre small and he has alot of fur indeed, then hes gonna look a rather large chap.
Hes so white!!! I just dunno how he does it!!!
Mousekovitch the Mouseketeer!!!!!

Back