• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So Excited!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I shall be spending the week (apart from when I'm working ofc) getting everything bought and ready for my new bunny! It's not for certain as yet... But the girl up the road may be 'giving me' hers. Poor thing is ignored constantly because she is VERY aggressive.. When me and James went up for her party the other month Bambi was so placid and fussy they must have been talking about another bunny.. I picked her up and everything and the girl was like 'OMG she must like you then' The mom and dad want rid of the rabbit and the ferrets. They're the kinda kids (girl is 16years and boy is 18 years:roll:) that if they want something, they get it without question. He's nearly an alcoholic and druggie and she is the biggest tart ever! Moms a dentist, dads a doctor... God knows how! Dumb as anything all of them :roll:
But I don't know for sure if I am having her yet. Either way I must get things ready just in case :D

I shall be spending the week (apart from when I'm working ofc) getting everything bought and ready for my new bunny! It's not for certain as yet... But the girl up the road may be 'giving me' hers. Poor thing is ignored constantly because she is VERY aggressive.. When me and James went up for her party the other month Bambi was so placid and fussy they must have been talking about another bunny.. I picked her up and everything and the girl was like 'OMG she must like you then' The mom and dad want rid of the rabbit and the ferrets. They're the kinda kids (girl is 16years and boy is 18 years:roll:) that if they want something, they get it without question. He's nearly an alcoholic and druggie and she is the biggest tart ever! Moms a dentist, dads a doctor... God knows how! Dumb as anything all of them :roll:
But I don't know for sure if I am having her yet. Either way I must get things ready just in case :D

i would suggest maybe making sure you are deffinately getting her hun, dont want to waste money and time if you're not. also, you will get your hopes up and it'll be a shame to get let down x

i would suggest maybe making sure you are deffinately getting her hun, dont want to waste money and time if you're not. also, you will get your hopes up and it'll be a shame to get let down x

I know :( It will be a huge shame if I don't but if not I'll be getting a rabbit anyway so I might as well while I have money! :lol: Found a rescue/sanctuary place in Coventry that's not too far so that would be second stop :)

I know :( It will be a huge shame if I don't but if not I'll be getting a rabbit anyway so I might as well while I have money! :lol: Found a rescue/sanctuary place in Coventry that's not too far so that would be second stop :)

ah ok, i didnt know you were getting another bun. then yep, makes sense to stock up on the essentials while you can :)

ah ok, i didnt know you were getting another bun. then yep, makes sense to stock up on the essentials while you can :)

Yeah, for Donny :) Poppy is a permanent indoor bunny now and there's no way I'd ever rehome Donny so another bunny it is haha :lol: Then when Poppy is better another for her! My moms like :shock: but she's not paying so she had to give in :lol:

Yeah, for Donny :) Poppy is a permanent indoor bunny now and there's no way I'd ever rehome Donny so another bunny it is haha :lol: Then when Poppy is better another for her! My moms like :shock: but she's not paying so she had to give in :lol:

whats wrong with poppy?? :oops: (sorry i dont know their stories)

:) wow 4 buns, i'd love that but my 2 take up most of my time i couldnt imagine having double :lol:

whats wrong with poppy?? :oops: (sorry i dont know their stories)

:) wow 4 buns, i'd love that but my 2 take up most of my time i couldnt imagine having double :lol:

She is a dental bunny and refuses to eat after dentals so we have to syringe feed her and it's better to keep her inside to keep a close eye :) 2 was my limit to start with but.. :D we cannot help fate :lol: although it is making my moms hair go grey a lot faster :lol:

Good luck :)

If you take on this one from a friend then make sure you completely quarantine her, also, there is every chance she may not bond with Donny, so you need to consider what you will do if they don't bond

Good luck :)

If you take on this one from a friend then make sure you completely quarantine her, also, there is every chance she may not bond with Donny, so you need to consider what you will do if they don't bond

:) yep, she has never has injections so.... :evil: don't know if she is spayed either :roll: Donny was good with Poppy and is generally well behaved but we'll just have to see and have something in place just in case :) Thanks :wave:

:) yep, she has never has injections so.... :evil: don't know if she is spayed either :roll: Donny was good with Poppy and is generally well behaved but we'll just have to see and have something in place just in case :) Thanks :wave:

to be honest i have had such a palava with bella and jasper, they are practically singles these days as bella is getting more and more stroppy with him, my next buns ar going to be a pair already bonded from a rescue. i dont want to risk it again myself x

Back