• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ollie (my kitteh cat)

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I don't think you've seen Ollie before apart from in my signature.
Ollie is my 13 year old Norwegian Forest Cat.
He's not as fluffy as he can be because our neighbours have that sticky gravel stuff on their drives and Ollie likes to roll in it, this makes him all knotty so the vet gives him a nice hair cut whenever we go, this means his beautiful mane is often just a fluffy chest. But it's better for him as he won't keep his claws in for brushing and he matts at the blink of an eye.

He is the surviving brother of the pair of kittens my mom brought home for me when I was 7 years old. I named them the day after they were born, little did I know they would be mine. I called him Ollie because when he was born he looked like a shiny little black olive with white toes and a white nose.

But this is him, in poor quality phone photos, having been sheared by the vet :love::love::love:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxNDAtMjAxMTA3MjQtMTAxOS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzktMjAxMTA3MjQtMTAxOS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTMtMjAxMTA3MjMtMTg0My5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTItMjAxMTA3MjMtMTg0My5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTAtMjAxMTA3MjMtMTg0My5qcGc.jpg

He is gorgeous! :love::love::love: NFC's are my favourite cats and I dream of owning one!

They're such lovely cats. They're as gentle and as regal as they look.
But their coats are a nightmare to maintain. Ollie used to be good at being groomed until his brother died. Since then he's been very scratchy when the brush comes out so the vet has to shear him.

Back