• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilith

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
I have lit some candles for the babies that have gone to the bridge and of course for my cousin. So thought that tonight might be a good time to write a small tribute.

Good night Lilith, my beautiful princess. I can't even begin to put into words how much you meant to me, so I will just say that I loved you and I miss you so much. My house feels empty without you and I miss you flopping out while I stroked you like a dog, you were more dog than bunny I am sure. You were a special girl, and Max decided straight away that he wanted you for his girlfriend even though he was half the size of you, it was true love. You both settled into the group after a few hiccups and they are taking good care of Max, he is doing very well although I am sure he misses you.

Last Sunday night, almost to the hour now, I held you in my arms and I could feel you ebbing away, you never let me hold you like that before. I am so sorry Lily it all happened so fast I keep thinking it was all just a bad dream and I am still waiting for something to wake me up.

Sleep tight Princess, I'm sure you are flopped out and relaxing with Eddie and Grace. I was always sad you never got to meet Eddie, you were two of a kind, so I am sure you will be enjoying his company. Sweet dreams little one.

Lilith was really special. I loved seeing her photos and threads. Thinking of you and sending hugs. xxx

So sorry Nicola about Lilith I am honoured to have been able to have met her she was a very special bun for sure :cry:

Run Forever at the Bridge beautiful Lilith xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back