• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what Amy has been doing whilst I'm in Germany

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Bonding Georgie to my Frank and Petal. Frank has the mane, Petal is the little nethie and George is the white bun :)

bond3.jpg

bond2.jpg

bond1.jpg

i dont think i have ever sen your buns either but they are lovely :love: i wish when i went on holiday i came home to more buns :lol: i'd go away more often! :lol:

I was just about to post the pics up Laura, but you beat me to it!

Georgie was taken in by my sanctuary via Stalights rescue because his previous owner said he had some sort of neurological problem, but upon arriving it became obvious that his only problem was his terrible incisor teeth. We got the teeth removed, and decided to rehome him because he's such a lovely people-friendly bun that he deserves a nice home where he'll get a bit more human interaction than I have time for here. Plus Laura's got a fab fully enclosed garden which is perfect for multiple bunnies.

I was just about to post the pics up Laura, but you beat me to it!

Georgie was taken in by my sanctuary via Stalights rescue because his previous owner said he had some sort of neurological problem, but upon arriving it became obvious that his only problem was his terrible incisor teeth. We got the teeth removed, and decided to rehome him because he's such a lovely people-friendly bun that he deserves a nice home where he'll get a bit more human interaction than I have time for here. Plus Laura's got a fab fully enclosed garden which is perfect for multiple bunnies.

Can't wait to see him running round like a mad thing in the garden :) xx

:love::love::love:
What a fab trio of really different buns, hope things continue to go well with them.

Awwwwwww they look lovely together! :love::love::love::love:

I hope it all works out. xx

Thank you! I thought Petal might be the problematic one, but Frank was the bossy one. Neither Frank nor Georgie have incisors, so we knew it was going to be pretty safe lol x

Really different buns? In a good way of course lol ;)

Of course!
I meant 3 who look so different from each other really.
I guess my comment sounded a bit off :oops: I notice trios like that as am on the brink of getting a small, medium & giant trio together myself & need the reassurance!

Back