• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bella's fave spot to relax in x

shell1805

Mama Doe
:roll: why always in the door way :lol:

003-33.jpg

:love: Bit dangerous, methinks ... but I'm paranoid about tripping. :oops:

oh i completely agree :shock: ive banged myself all over the place trying to avoid her but you try telling her that :roll: she know's everyone wont want to hurt her but will hurt themselves :lol:

oh i completely agree :shock: ive banged myself all over the place trying to avoid her but you try telling her that :roll: she know's everyone wont want to hurt her but will hurt themselves :lol:

Be careful. I broke my right arm this time last year when I was rushing to get a treat for Spenser. :shock: He just stood there up on his hind paws wondering why I was taking so long to come back with his treat.

Be careful. I broke my right arm this time last year when I was rushing to get a treat for Spenser. :shock: He just stood there up on his hind paws wondering why I was taking so long to come back with his treat.

:shock: what??? how did that happen hun <eyes up bella looking all angelic in the door way> i dont want broken bones :(

really sorry you hurt yourself x

Back