• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meeting Properly

MikePalmer88

Alpha Buck
Here are my little men meeting properly for the first time today

meeting.jpg

Mr Schnapples behaved really well just sniffing and being really nosey, he climbed up on the corners a few times.

If you look carefully you can see the pair sniffing each other and Linc was really brave and let Mr Schnapps sniff him.

+ Update new photo - looks like Mr Schnapples is guarding Linc. Linc is still sleepy at the miniute....it might get quite intresting around 10pm

protecting.jpg

I am yes but im a little worried about the costs that might incur - mr schnapples has the biggest indoor cage i could find will post a pic in a min but not sure if i will need to get an even bigger one to fit two in.

We are getting him castrated on the 15th so deffo looking to get a rescue after that. Been really pleased how he has reacted to Linc though - i know he is only little and not much threat but he has taken him well

I am yes but im a little worried about the costs that might incur - mr schnapples has the biggest indoor cage i could find will post a pic in a min but not sure if i will need to get an even bigger one to fit two in.

We are getting him castrated on the 15th so deffo looking to get a rescue after that. Been really pleased how he has reacted to Linc though - i know he is only little and not much threat but he has taken him well

Well you will need to leave it at least 6 weeks after his op before introducing him to a girl. A lot of people use mesh cubes to make indoor pens they are really good and fairly cheap. Have a look at this thread it will give you lots of housing ideas and they dont have to cost a fortune

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=294140

Back