• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fraidy cat!

My Barley and Fleur (cats) would be scared too!
Moonbeam my other cat wouldn't he treats every animal like they're a cat which does mean that he wants to play with them as if they're a cat and you can't do that!

Ruthie xxx

My cat Suzie is the same, terrified of my two bunnies!! Mind you she's scared from her own reflection! Never known a cat to be so scared of everything x

i'd be scared of the cat lashing out with its claws if it felt ganged up on :? (im always nervous with cats though, they are so unpredictable :oops: ) does she get on well with the buns? :)

i'd be scared of the cat lashing out with its claws if it felt ganged up on :? (im always nervous with cats though, they are so unpredictable :oops: ) does she get on well with the buns? :)

She usually runs away, she doesn't really like them, but she has never touched a hair on them. I don't think she really felt ganged up on, as I said, she could have gotten out at any point by jumping over the pen, the way she came in :lol:

Back