• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazord and Long Haired Buns

TinkPig

Warren Scout
Looking at trying to find a cheaper alternative to the Bio-Catlet that I use at the moment - while I think it is brilliant I am just wondering if there is something more cost effective.
I was looking into Megazorb, but I seem to remember a comment in a thread a little while ago that said that they found that Megazorb would get stuck in the long hair of their rabbit.
Could anyone tell me if this is an issue at all?

My Poppy is a lion head and I use megazorb in all litter trays - she's never had a problem. I always cover the megazorb in a good layer of hay though. :)

i use it too for my lionheads and my angora with no problems. Sometimes gets a few little bits of the fur but it doesn't get stuck

I tried it with my cashmere lop and it was a nightmare. It stuck to him everywhere making him look like a sheep!

My Smudge often gets hay stuck to him but when we used megazorb he never ever got that stuck to him unless Nutmeg decided to dig. I always used a thin layer of megazorb though and a thick layer of hay.

Back