• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Open Day

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
We went to Barnsley animal charity rabbit open day today and OH was really tempted by a bunny called Blue. We decided against it though til we have more money and perhaps a bigger run for two. Since I got Bumble OH really likes bunnies I don't think he knew they were this good.
I think some other people were interested too though so I think he'll go quickly.
All the bunnies were lovely
I bought some food and a loofah toy for Bumble and some bunny socks and bunny mad magazine

Ruthie xxx

Hi Ruthie:wave: hope you are enjoying the magazine:D you can always send in a pic of bumble for me to put in the magazine!!

I loved Blue too!! what beautiful eyes!! so many lovely bunnies!

We had a great day and was lovely to meet some of you in person!

Yes I've just read the bit where they rescued 64 bunnies the photos are horrible! Such a big rescue though so glad all the bunnies went somewhere.

That would be really cool if Bumble could go in the magazine then all my pets would be in one! The cats have been in teh cat magazine you see. Will have to see what I can do about pictures!

Ruthie xxx

OH now has a bunny sticker on the back of his car as well as a cat sticker! He says he's taking it off if he gets the p**s taken out of him! :lol:
He must love me I guess!:lol:

Ruthie xxx

I really enjoyed it, manned the tombola stall again.

Ted and Rosie have been checking out the new blanket we got them...
tedblanket.jpg

rosieblanket.jpg

:love:

I'm looking forward to reading the bunny mad magazine too :D. Shattered now though!

To add: My OH was very taken with Blue as well, he had a very long snuggle with him :D. He is very like our Rosie though :D

I think Blue was very popular!
He was looking for a girl bunny too so would have been perfect for us but can't really at the minute.

Ruthie xxx

And he even bought Bumble some food treats (Bumble is mine so he doesn't have to do this) I think he loves her too!

Ruthie xxx

And he even bought Bumble some food treats (Bumble is mine so he doesn't have to do this) I think he loves her too!

Ruthie xxx

:D They're big softies really. My OH is mad about Ted and Rosie, he stayed all 3 hrs at the open day snuggling bunnies :D

OH now has a bunny sticker on the back of his car as well as a cat sticker! He says he's taking it off if he gets the p**s taken out of him!
He must love me I guess!

He must do..sounds like he has a soft spot for Bumble too!;)

You are very sensible not rushing into getting another bunny and there are always loads of bunnies looking for homes so I'm sure you'll find the perfect friend for Bumble when the time is right!

I really enjoyed it, manned the tombola stall again.

Ted and Rosie have been checking out the new blanket we got them...

looks like they like their posh blankets!! they looked fantastic but my bunnies like to chew:shock: i bought some of the snugglesafe covers last winter which are great.

Hi guys! :wave:
Nice seeing some of you there. I got the Bunny Mad magazine from Lisa today, along with a blanket, which Pickles has confiscated (sorry Tracy), some earrings from Rabswood and cake (lots of cake). I stayed away from the bunnies, apart from one of them that is not for rehoming.
Thanks to Angie, Tracey and everybody else for the wonderful day! :wave:

We went to Barnsley animal charity rabbit open day today and OH was really tempted by a bunny called Blue. We decided against it though til we have more money and perhaps a bigger run for two. Since I got Bumble OH really likes bunnies I don't think he knew they were this good.
I think some other people were interested too though so I think he'll go quickly.
All the bunnies were lovely
I bought some food and a loofah toy for Bumble and some bunny socks and bunny mad magazine

Ruthie xxx

sorry didnt say hi ... but didnt know you were an ru addict .. :wave:

Hi guys! :wave:
Nice seeing some of you there. I got the Bunny Mad magazine from Lisa today, along with a blanket, which Pickles has confiscated (sorry Tracy), some earrings from Rabswood and cake (lots of cake). I stayed away from the bunnies, apart from one of them that is not for rehoming.
Thanks to Angie, Tracey and everybody else for the wonderful day! :wave:

nice to see you again .. thanks for coming .. :wave::wave:

Back