• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*URGENT*Help needed in Bath please. Hutch needed and vet recommendation needed please

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Someone has found themselves in a situation and needs some help. I can't explain more now but will in due course.

For now, a very kind soul needs a hutch to place an emergency addition into. Does anyone in bath have one they could maybe lend? or donate?

Also, the same very kind soul needs a recommendation of a good vet in Bath to enable her to seek quality vet care (which is really going to be needed).

Can anyone help please?

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm not of any help, but didn't want to read and run. I hope you find the help needed and everything works out in the end!.

I can't help practically but I know Mattyp was really pleased with emergency vet he used recently .

He's in bath, I'll try to find the thread.

I can recommend a very good vet in Trowbridge,10 miles from Bath,Jayne Gibbons.If the person cane travel to Trowbridge my friend has a spare hutch xx.
4 Paxcroft Way
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 7DG
01225 760630
This is the vets address and number

Thank you very much Maizey!

Do you know what size the hutch is?

I will find out for you but Im guessing about four feet long from looking at it a while ago.Ill speak to my friend tomorrow and let you know xx

Ive just spoken to my friend and she says its about 4ft and your friend is welcome to have it.Just Pm me if she is still interested and I will sort it out this end :wave::wave:

Thank you Maizey :) I've just had a PM saying that they have managed to find a hutch, so if you could thank your friend on our behalf, and also thank you very much to you, but it won't be needed :)

Hopefully more about this bunny tonight.

I think the vet I used has been forwarded onto you now hasn't it Sky-O?

Is there any other help needed? :)

Back