• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing..the beautiful Ceilidh bunny! *pic heavy!*/He has a name!!

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
She's so fluffy!! :shock::love:I checked Ceilidh and I'm pretty sure she's actually a he.:)

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

So, what should I call my beautiful boy?:love: :D I like Sky, Alfie or Beilidh. (Pronounced Bailey, but I suppose I may as well keep the 'eilidh part, just swap the C for a B:p) Or any other suggestions :)
IMG_0962.jpg

He is so cuddly and sat so nicely on my knee while I brushed him :love: He's so cheeky too! He has a super personality :love:
xxx

eta, sorry the pics are a bit big. :oops:

Last edited:
oh my! :love: When did you get this little cutie??! Name ideas:

Harvey
Jasper
Mischief
Snowball

we got him Today :love: he means an awful lot to someone..but she's in hospital now and wont be fit to look after him when she gets out. :( It's such a shame, you could just see how much she loved him :(

I've been calling him Mischief as a little nickname, he's so cheeky! :lol: I like Jasper and harvey, too :love: hmm, decisions decisions!! I'm not good at this name picking stuff!! :lol:

we got him Today :love: he means an awful lot to someone..but she's in hospital now and wont be fit to look after him when she gets out. :( It's such a shame, you could just see how much she loved him :(

I've been calling him Mischief as a little nickname, he's so cheeky! :lol: I like Jasper and harvey, too :love: hmm, decisions decisions!! I'm not good at this name picking stuff!! :lol:

He is simply gorgeous!:love::love::love:
Was just about to ask where you got him too. That's really sad.:( But it's great you've now got him, maybe she can come to visit him when she's out of hospital.:)

Ooo, name suggestions, I'm not very good at picking names either:lol: How about Oliver, Casper, Frosty, Dylan?

He is simply gorgeous!:love::love::love:
Was just about to ask where you got him too. That's really sad.:( But it's great you've now got him, maybe she can come to visit him when she's out of hospital.:)

Ooo, name suggestions, I'm not very good at picking names either:lol: How about Oliver, Casper, Frosty, Dylan?

Yea, hopefully :) Ooh I love Oliver and Dylan!!..:love::love:aghh this is so hard!! :lol:

Back