• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wanted - Dwarf Lop - Scotland

Romily

Warren Scout
Hello

We have had bunnies in the past and are experienced small animal owners. Anyway we are hoping to rehome from a rescue a male dwarf lop to live with us as a house bunny who will receive loads of attention and interaction with access to an outdoor run in suitable weather.

Living in the Glasgow area I have tried to contact some rescue centers in Scotland but have (2 weeks later) not heard back. I appreciate they may be swamped but I thought a post on here might give us some new rescues to contact?

Thank you :D

Last edited:
Hello

We have had bunnies in the past and are experienced small animal owners. Anyway we are hoping to rehome from a rescue a male dwarf lop to live with us as a house bunny who will receive loads of attention and interaction with access to an outdoor run in suitable weather.

Living in the Glasgow area I have tried to contact some rescue centers in Scotland but have (2 weeks later) not heard back. I appreciate they may be swamped but I thought a post on here might give us some new rescues to contact?

Thank you :D

:wave: hi, it's great you are looking to rehome a rescue bun. would you consider a bonded pair? as buns love the company of other buns :) there are loads of people who can point you in the right direction of a rescue so you have come to the right place :D

Thank you for that link, I have tried the rescues listed on the rabbit rehome site and have not received a reply.

Not sure how a bunny would be transported from Leicester to Glasgow?

Have you tried calling? That will likely receive a faster response and you will know for sure you have reached them, or not, because with e-mails, you just never know.

I have a few here looking for rehoming if you could give me a pm and we can arrange somthing.I run a small rescue from home here.

Thank you everyone for the links, I am still looking and will update with pics when I finally find my new bunny :D

I have experience rehoming from Fife Rabbit Rescue, Debbie (collielover) and Hutches and they all have such wonderful rabbits in just now!

Been in touch with fife and collilover and i will go and have a look at hutch. Thank you for those recommendations. I am just so keen to find my perfect (for me) bunny :)

Been in touch with fife and collilover and i will go and have a look at hutch. Thank you for those recommendations. I am just so keen to find my perfect (for me) bunny :)

your more than welcome to pop over here just let us know when you can to meet our rabbits who are up for rehoming ...that is if I ever let any of them go.

Back