• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
I love how there's so many different food you can feed your bunny
Bumble before now has had carrot and broccoli and she loves both- she has carrot most though.
Oh she's had apple too she likes that but not as much.
I'm being a bit more adventurous now though yesterday she tried celery and loved it! Today I gave her a baby orange segment and she likes that too!

But you know the best thing about Bumble? When I come with food she always asks for a cuddle instead from me. It's only when I close the door to her run that she'll eat because she loves the cuddles so much!

Ruthie xxx

Oh bless her :love:

Just some advise, carrott and apple should only be fed in small amounts as an occasional treat as they are very high in sugar and can make your bun poorly. Theyre much better off with leafy greens as they are much closer to their natural doet. Celery is fine, but be sure to chop it up into small pieces as it contains long fibrous strands which again can make your bun ill. They looove celery leaves aswell :D

Try Bumble on some herbs aswell, theyre safe and my lot love them :love:

I bought some dandelion and green oat for her a couple of days ago and she likes that

How often do you mean by occasionally with carrots?

Ruthie xxx

Mine only get 'treat' foods (ie. apple, carrot and banana) once a week and only in small amounts for example a small slice of carrott :wave:

Back