• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a long night ahead with Eric...

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
Just over 3 hours i was out at my friend's party. tried to time it so I was here for tea time and bedtime.
Obviously, this was too long for Eric so we've had the metacam and I've flattened the futon.

WOnder why I very rarely go out...

Looks like I'll be joining you. Munch is behaving worryingly and I've ran out of meds :( His trigger...... I grilled 2 lamb chops :? which is a very rare occurence My buns are forcing me to become veggie and winning :roll:

Just over 3 hours i was out at my friend's party. tried to time it so I was here for tea time and bedtime.
Obviously, this was too long for Eric so we've had the metacam and I've flattened the futon.

WOnder why I very rarely go out...

sorry if im being dumb, but whats happened?? :oops:

Hope munch picks up soon bunslave. x

Shell, Eric is a little different.....he is very closely bonded to me so when I'm not here, he doesn't eat so if I go anywhere for longer than say 2 hours, his gut starts to slow down.

Shell, Eric is a little different.....he is very closely bonded to me so when I'm not here, he doesn't eat so if I go anywhere for longer than say 2 hours, his gut starts to slow down.

:shock: oh no, that must be so hard on you. i didnt even know buns could get that close to a human. i mean on one hand thats amazing, but that must be such a worry for you :(

sorry, i hope you didnt think i was being dense. i just didnt know his story :oops:

i hope you dont mind me asking but... how do you get anything done?? like work, shopping etc??

x

I know it's a massive pain for you, but how precious that he loves you so :love:

Hope he perks up soon :)

Sending calming vibes over for Eric too poppymoon ~~~~~ xx
Munch is also quite clingy as he slept with me from being 9 weeks old until I bonded him with the girls beginning of may but we still have special me n him time away from the girls :oops:

I love him to bits but as he was quite poorly from the off and needed a fair bit of nursing, I couldn't have him neutered until he was well enough and therefore not get him a pal. when I did, it went quite badly wrong.

Due to my health, I am at home most of the time but if I need to change our routine,I end up paying for it! this futon is not comfy but at least he's nibbling some bramble leaves.

aaah bless him...thats quite a worry for you:?:(
Is there any possibility you could try another bun as a friend?
Hope Eric picks up and you get some sleep ;)

I too hope you have a peaceful night and Eric enjoys his bramble leaves :)
I'm still up bunny sitting :roll: and at the moment snotty munch and his partner in crimeTilly (who he's passed his infection to) are playing on my bed :shock:
Talk about rubbing your nose in it!!! :lol:

Just seen your post.... :(
I hope Eric is feeling better this morning & that you had a peaceful night...

Travelling back tomorrow, so if you need anything let me know & I can call in on my way through.
Hugs to you & nose rubs to Eric :love:

Poor Eric, and poor you too; I hope he's feeling better this morning and that you got some sleep. :love:

Oh Eric, not again :(

How is he today Poppymoon?

I really feel for you and your clingy little boy :( I really dont know what the solution is :?

Sending tons of vibes xxxx

Back