• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some Holiday Snaps!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
I have 278 photos...and 4 videos..Here's a sneak preview of some of the pictures! I had an awesome time, evidently my O/H repels the son and doesn;t tan or burn.. It was scorching and sunny for 10days! How on earth he stayed white I have no clue! :lol (excuse my makeup less mush in all but one photo :oops:)

We went buggying along a beach and into a jungle and then finally into a cave where we dived into a springwater pool with turtles in it! It was such a beautiful blue. It was insane.

I miss the location, the weather and the quiet, admittedly there wasn't alot to do at the resort, so maybe 7 days would have better suited!

Here we go anyway.

The beach
SDC16377.jpg

My best friend the palm tree
DSCF0183.jpg

The freshwater pool - the blue colour is the actual colour. It was immense!
DSCF0212.jpg

Swimming in the freshwater pool
DSCF0221.jpg

Going out to the beach bar - the only time I bothered to put make-up on, the heat was so bad..I had almost sweated off my face before bed! :lol: :oops:
DSCF0273.jpg

Thank you, it was brilliant and simply stunning! I actually saw a hummingbird and was gutted that my naff camera couldn't capture it. :(

It's been warm today, so my transition to the UK conditions has been better than expected! :lol:

Back