• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do your buns like treat balls?

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
Ive ordered one for JaJa

i hope JaJa actually uses it unlike the massive Y tunnel that he went through once and his pop-up cube tent that he never even looked at! :lol:

Charlie loved his :) I think it's fantastic, especially for single buns.
I put Charlies pellets in it instead of feeding him in a bowl, so he was entertained till it was empty :)

YES

Best money I EVER spent on a rabbit toy :)

They race all over the house chasing it, and visitors who aren't 100% convinced about house rabbits are always convinced after seeing them use it :lol:

Jazzy has fun destroying them and Sox does everything in his power to get them out the run. :lol:

Sky-O, the video says its been blocked in this country on copyright grounds:( :?

I had one but the hole wasn't big enough for SS pellets. I'm thinking of getting another one (or two!) and breaking the pellets up or using Pro Fibre pellets.

Charlie loved his :) I think it's fantastic, especially for single buns.
I put Charlies pellets in it instead of feeding him in a bowl, so he was entertained till it was empty :)

Thats what im planing to do also :D

JaJa is a cuddle bun and a monster licker which is great but would be good if he could play about the livingroom a bit rather then groom me all day :lol:

Jazzy has fun destroying them and Sox does everything in his power to get them out the run. :lol:

Sky-O, the video says its been blocked in this country on copyright grounds:( :?

:? But, you're in the UK aren't you? I'm in England, are you guys?

(and yes, Candyfloss is very determined. She doesn't get them anymore, funnily enough :lol:).

I used to use Excel which was fine for it, now I break the SS pellets up when I use them.

I cant view the video either - says its owned by EMI (sure thats a record company)

I really want to get one of these balls but non of my local pet shops supply them and i have a bit of trouble getting deliveries due to living in a new apartment block

Whats a decent price for one?

I cant view the video either - says its owned by EMI (sure thats a record company)

I really want to get one of these balls but non of my local pet shops supply them and i have a bit of trouble getting deliveries due to living in a new apartment block

Whats a decent price for one?

Ive ordered one from Ebay, it was under £5.00, cant remember how much it was though :oops:

Back