• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rescue Fuschia.

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I found her sitting all alone in a little dried out pot looking very sorry for herself in the reduced section of the Garden Center. I knew I had to bring her home.

A few weeks of tender, loving care, a new bigger pot and she is now looking much better :D

What a bargain for £2 :D

Picture128.jpg

Picture127.jpg

I love fuschias :) unfortunately plants dont love me know as I tend to kill them all :? I cant understand what I am doing wrong!

very nice - but 2 quid:shock::shock:

i'll raise you!! off to get pics of my beauties and you can guess the prices (all neglected and unloved in the clearance bit of a garden centre).......

very nice - but 2 quid:shock::shock:

i'll raise you!! off to get pics of my beauties and you can guess the prices (all neglected and unloved in the clearance bit of a garden centre).......

You think that's expensive? :shock:

i know she's not yet at the major flourishing stage that *lily's* is (lily has very different weather to me:D) but this is the little beauty i rescued. a terrible case of neglect:(
DSCF1846.jpg

guess how much i donated for her?

Back