• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet Felix one very lucky puddy tat

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
My hubby rang me at work on Tuesday morning to tell me he had rescued a young beautiful, black cat! :shock: He'd dropped me off at work & on his way back ended up getting out of the car on at a dual carriageway crossroads - there were about 5 cars that had swerved to avoid the little man.

When Mark got out of the car the little fella ran straight up to him & jumped in his arms - not knowing what to do with him, Mark ended up putting him in the car & bringing him home. He was of the opinion that if he'd not done that the little fella would have been killed for sure on such a main road :cry:

We took him to the vets to check if he was chipped & sadly he's not - he's about 4 months old & the most loving & affectionate little soul :love:

We've reported him found to the RSPCA, CPL & Sheffield Cats Shelter & up to today he hasn't been reported as missing :( The CPL told us the area he was found in is re-nowned for 'idiot's letting their cats breed & then the poor cats getting chucked out :cry: If no one comes forward for him then he will be neutered & stay with us :)

We weren't looking to adopt another cat, but we couldn't leave him where he was to end up getting killed. Our 3 cats Thomas, Phoebe & Mia are still a bit unsure of him but each day they've been getting a little better with him :) And he's now not as fazed by them either :) Mind you the poor soul nearly had a heart attack when he met Archie & Nala our giant bunnies!! :shock:

We've called him Felix - which apparently means happy, lucky & fortunate - perfect we thought seeing as he'd have probably ended up being hit by a car if Mark hadn't found him :(

DSCF6698.jpg

DSCF6694.jpg

Trying to be a cabbit!!! :lol::love:

DSCF6692.jpg

:love::love::love:

He reminds me of the cat that my neighbors don't take care of, the cat has kinda adopted us and is always begging for food :(

OMG! He looks so much like my Ted! :shock::love::love::love::love:
If he's anything like my Ted, he'll soon have you both wrapped around his little claw! :lol: I don't blame you for keeping him! :D

Thanks guys :) And yes Poly, Felix has us both wrapped firmly round his claws already!! :love: In fact he'd managed to do that to Mark before I'd even got home from work last Tuesday!! :shock: :lol:

Back