• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What's your bunnies' favourite place?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
When my two have finished their rampages of destruction and want to chill out, they always, always sit under the gee chair in my bedroom. If I want them I always look there first!

Do yours have a favourite place?

Here are mine, thinkng they'e hidden :love:

006-6.jpg

009-10.jpg

Molly and Marble always sit under the dining table. When I let them out to free range in the morning, they are only in their dog crate/puppy pen overnight, they have a mad hour exploring and then spend the rest of the day under the table. Unless of course I sit on the sofa with something to eat and then they are suddenly my best friends!:love:

Inside - under the coffee table, with a big bowl of hay (even if they have to drag it there from the kitchen!)
Outside - Snuggled together at the base of a massive flower pot, probably plotting how they can stretch themselves enough to reach the blueberry plant in it!
:love:

Lady Jane - when she's in her hutch/run it's either under her hammock or on top of her wooden house. When she's in the conservatory it's on a cushion on the back of the armchair looking out of the window.

Buttercup - in his grass hidey house, with his nose peeking out.

Dandelion & Clover - the best place to veg out for them is in their litter tray!

Back