• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My shed :D

minilops79

Warren Scout
:wave: Our new bunnies Snowball and Fudge are coming home tomorrow or Monday so wanted to post some pics of my shed to get any advice of anything else I need to put in or take out!! I have a few other toys like a carrot patch and a wooden pear, rope toy, rattle and willow ball but didnt want to bombard them with lots of new things untill they got used to there new home, do you think thats a good idea?
DSCF1612-1.jpg

DSCF1613.jpg

DSCF1614-1.jpg

DSCF1615-1.jpg

DSCF1617-1.jpg

DSCF1618-1.jpg

DSCF1619-1.jpg

Last edited:
Well done, that looks great!! Your toy plan sounds good, they'll think they're the luckiest bunnies around when they get a new toy each week on top of what they've got :D

I love the way the water bottle is hung up by the way!

Looks great, count how long the tunnel lasts :lol: I had something similar, think it lasted about two months until it started looking like the tower of Pisa :lol:

Good idea with the toys. Mine don't really play with toys per se, they prefer levels and things to hide under. The only things that get regularly used that are toy toys are their tunnels.

Yes its lino :) my diy skills arent the best :lol: The sealant isnt very neat but I am sure the bunnies wont mind lol.

I am not expecting the tunnel too last long, as long as they have fun with it :) And the castle will probably look like a bungalow soon :lol:

Back