• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone heard about this?

this is disgusting! :censored: I'm absolutely sick of this country. First they are trying t repeal the hunting ban, then trying to kill 50,000 badgers and now trying to make it legal to kill and torture homeless animals.

What is wrong with this world!?

this is disgusting! :censored: I'm absolutely sick of this country. First they are trying t repeal the hunting ban, then trying to kill 50,000 badgers and now trying to make it legal to kill and torture homeless animals.

What is wrong with this world
!?

The humans that "run" it :(

:( It's disgusting, imagine if they decided to use homeless people in horrific, invasive and painful research against their will for the benefit of human kind. There'd be uproar.

The poloticians who run countries (in any country) are corrupt- that's why they have become politicians in the first place.

The only way to change this is by letting your money talk.

Only buy products which are Not tested on animals.
Get them where it hurts, by withholding your money.

If suddenly, the sales figures of those companies who are still testing on animals dropped then they would stop testing tomorrow!

If suddenly L'oreal's sales figures dropped because women refused to buy products tested on animals, L'oreal would stop testing tomorrow.

Only money talks!

I didnt know L'oreal tested on animals I wont be buying any of their products again :shock:

Signed the petition to keep our current regulations

Last edited:
All the big companies do.

When it reads so nicely "Dermatologically tested" all it means is that it is tested on animals :(

There was a list somewhere listing all the companies who didn't I will post a link.

In the meantime all Sainsbury's own products aren't, including the Sainsburys Basic Range, which also contains less chemicals.

Once I read that I bought a few of their products and they.work much better than much more expensive brands.

I couldn't live without their basic hand and nail cream.

http://www.uncaged.co.uk/crueltyfree.htm

There you go.

L'oreal is one of the worst and now they own the body shop :cry: Also Unilever, Proctor and Gamble and Glaxosmithkline, which own most of the "main" brands such as Ariel and Febreeze etc. Even IAMs pet food test on animals :(

I don't buy anything tested on animals, but it obviously isn't doing much. Alot of people don't care enough to sacrifice the convenience of just picking any product up from the shop without checking what's in it, who makes it and where it comes from.

Back