• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Twinkle and Sparkle have a new grass-free run

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
I have made a grass free zone as Twinkle cant eat grass. It has woodchips and hay and I hope to get some more natural bits for it like logs and wooden hideaways.

3820369f.jpg

d0877f42.jpg

bb8f5577.jpg

f828f084.jpg

cbdc7f32.jpg

This is probably a stupid question, but what woodchips do you use? I have always kept my buns from them as I assumed they were treated with something that wouldn't be good for them.

It looks like your buns love them though, I bet they'll be flying everywhere soon when they realise they can dig it all :D

They are natural hardwood chips from B&Q and seem ok. Sparkle likes to dig and do fast runs to get the chips flying but Twinkle is more ladylike and just sits eating hay and pottering about!

Amazing, thank you! :wave: My three have a big digging box full of earth at the moment, but I was thinking of introducing a second, so I'll look at getting some of these chips for variety :D

That looks great :D

Clover has trouble with grass to - but fortunately the grass doesn't get a chance to grow in his and Dan's garden - it was all newly turfed last year, but is just plain ol' dirt now from being played on so much :lol:

Back