• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes please!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Today I am hoping to bond three female buns, the lady goes to my vet and asked if he knew anyone that could help. So Alison is due round any minute and bonding will begin...three loppy ladies? Could be interesting! Lots of calm bonding vibes please!

Skill and tenacity beats luck any time Lou so you girls will be fine I'm sure. Shall I courier some drugs and alcohol over to assist you in the process?

Have fun x

Well we have called it a day :( The solo bun was not having any of it and the existing pair started fighting, so we decided not to push it and to try again in a few months, the solo bun was injured by one of the pair a month ago or so and I think she needs a bit longer to forget about it.

Well we have called it a day :( The solo bun was not having any of it and the existing pair started fighting, so we decided not to push it and to try again in a few months, the solo bun was injured by one of the pair a month ago or so and I think she needs a bit longer to forget about it.

That's a shame :(

Aw I'm sorry it never worked out :(

Back