• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I had a beautiful dream about Badger last night- He's ok

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

In my dream he had been very sick and ill and died in the exact way he died on the date he died (i.e. exactly as life and death was in reality) but he was very alive. He came and peered in my face as I was sleeping, he was bounding about in his Badger way. He was so, so alive, and, in my dream, I couldn't work out how someone who had died was so alive. I thought people on here would accuse my of lying because he was alive (dreaming about RU :lol::roll:) but now I'm awake I can see that even though he is physically dead, his spirit is alive and he is ok. He's not mad at me and he still feels the same to me as he always has.

I love my Badger and I miss him so much. I'm so glad he is ok.

He may well have been full on with me because I woke up to his face peering at me on my bed as I would have when he lived but hadn't done for years because he wasn't allowed on my bed for the last couple of years of his life.

:love:

:love: That's lovely. I believe people/animals who have passed have a way of letting us know they are OK.

I hope you don't mind me sharing with you, when we lost our first bunny (he had had a big op that day), I had a dream that my dog who had passed ran along a field and came for him. I woke up immediately and went down to see him. He had literally just passed as he was still warm but I was comforted by the fact that he was with my dog - it felt so real.

:love: That's lovely. I believe people/animals who have passed have a way of letting us know they are OK.

I hope you don't mind me sharing with you, when we lost our first bunny (he had had a big op that day), I had a dream that my dog who had passed ran along a field and came for him. I woke up immediately and went down to see him. He had literally just passed as he was still warm but I was comforted by the fact that he was with my dog - it felt so real.

I definitely, definitely don't mind you sharing, I think that's lovely (wel as lovely as losing someone you love can be).

thats lovely, i would give anything to see sullivan again but i never have. not even in a dream, its as if my brain has put up a barrier because of all the pain i feel about losing him x

So beautiful. You gave him everything he could ever have wanted and now you know that his spirit is free and happy. :)

That is so lovely, thanks for sharing :love:
Whenever any of mine go to the bridge I have a dream with them, alive, in it. I wonder if it's their way of telling me they're ok too? I really hope it is.

That is sooooo lovely. I always dream and have visitations from mine. There wasn't any doubt that Badger loves you and always will.:love:

What a beautiful dream :love:

Badger is still with you in spirit, this dream just compounds that belief.

Badger loves you, he knows you love him, he'll always be with you, no matter what.

Back